Traditional & Clear Orthodontics
A straight smile goes beyond giving you healthy teeth. It gives you the confidence you need to smile in picture, to land a job, or to dazzle a first date. If your smile isn’t as straight as you’d like and your self-esteem is suffering, our Romeoville dentists can help with orthodontics. We offer traditional braces and clear orthodontics to help you get healthy, straight teeth that look fantastic!
Looking for the clear path to a straighter smile? Try Invisalign! As part of our cosmetic dentistry lineup, Romeoville Dental Center offers Invisalign clear aligner therapy to gently and gradually reposition teeth and give you a better-looking smile.
Invisalign uses a series of clear plastic aligners designed to move your teeth into more ideal positions. We design your end result together and develop your aligner series based on this ultimate smile goal. Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks before moving on to the next set. You’ll come to our office every 4-6 weeks to check in with us and get your next few sets of aligners.
The average treatment time is about a year, but we’ll discuss your approximate treatment time at your consultation. Before you know it, you’ll have a brand new smile!
- Clear aligners are virtually invisible
- Plastic material is smooth, so it doesn’t irritate cheeks or gums
- Trays are removable, which means you can eat your favorite foods, and brush and floss your teeth like normal
- Treatment time is only about a year
- Fewer check-in appointments compared to traditional braces
Conventional Metal Braces
For moderate to severe alignment and bite issues, conventional braces are always the best option. They can be used to correct crowding, gaps, and crookedness, as well as malocclusion, or “bad bite.” Materials used in braces have come a long way, so they are more comfortable than ever before. We can also make the brackets of braces colored or clear, so you don’t have to give up your personal style just because you’re wearing braces.
Benefits of Early Orthodontic Intervention
- Give crowded teeth more room
- Promote facial symmetry
- For children, create more space for unerupted teeth to come in properly
- Reduce future need for tooth removal or other serious dental work
- Increase self-esteem and confidence
Think braces won’t fit into your budget? Think again! At our affordable dentist office, we have flexible financial options that will let you get a great smile without breaking the bank! We accept third-party financing. Call our office to learn about your financial options!Contact Us