Palos Heights Office Welcomes Patients of Retiring Local Dentist Dr. Patricoski
Did you know we also have a practice in Palos Heights? You can find several of us in both Romeoville and Palos Heights, and we cherish our patients in both communities.
In June of 2021, our extended family in Palos Heights welcomed new members when another dentist, Dr. Patricoski, just down the street from Palos Heights Family Dental announced his retirement. We are honored that he chose to entrust the care of his patient base to us.
Why Dr. Patricoski Chose Palos Heights Family Dental for his Patients
There are several reasons Dr. Patricoski believed that his patients would feel right at home at Palos Heights Family Dental.
Shared Practice Philosophy
Dr. Patricoski shares our philosophy of considering patients and colleagues to be part of the collective family. He recognized that we’re focused on providing compassionate, comfortable, and effective dental care, and that gave him the confidence to trust us with the ongoing care of his long-standing patients.
Professional and Personal Transition
We’re working hard to make the change as easy and stress-free as possible for transitioning patients. Dr. Patricoski’s office manager is with us for the transfer, reviewing each patient’s record with us and ensuring that we have every detail. That will allow us to welcome them as if we already know them. But it’s not all serious. For those of you who know us, you know we will enjoy every minute of getting to know our new patients personally!
Patient Services, Safety, and Convenience
All of our patients at both offices, whether longstanding or new, enjoy the benefit of our comprehensive services, high standards, and many conveniences, including:
- Our 4.9/5 star reviews! Check them out.
- Caring, experienced dentists and team members who treat patients like family.
- Spanish- and Polish-speaking team members available.
- We are open Monday through Friday, so we can accommodate more – and more convenient – appointments.
- We offer comprehensive services in-house, including orthodontics.
- Our office continues to follow all of the best practices in sanitation and safety precautions for the health, well-being, and peace of mind of our patients and staff, through the pandemic and beyond.
- Bi-weekly communications to keep you up-to-date on what we’re up to, plus tips and information for you.
What Can You Expect from both Romeoville Dental Center and Palos Heights Family Dental?
Excellent care, big kindness, and lots of healthy smiles! We look forward to your next preventative visit and welcome you anytime you need us. To schedule your visit now, complete our contact form or call our office at 815-886-0875.