From Our Romeoville Family to Yours
We’re always grateful for our patients, but this year more than ever. As Thanksgiving approaches, we wanted to share the top 10 reasons for our Romeoville family to give thanks to our patients this year.
- Our patients keep us smiling with your good humor and resilience.
- You opened our emails! We appreciate your curiosity. We always try to think of dental topics that you might be wondering about, and hope we shared some helpful information. Let us know if there are other questions we could answer for you – there are probably others who are interested too.
- We appreciate hearing about your experiences through Google reviews, Facebook reviews, and Yelp (and we pay close attention to what matters to you).
- You’ve helped keep us and your fellow patients safe by following all of our safety protocols during the pandemic. It’s not always easy, but it makes a difference.
- You’re also taking great care of your teeth at home AND we’ve seen almost everyone since we reopened on June 1st! Preventative care is so important.
- Lots of you celebrated a healthy Halloween by donating extra candy in our candy drop-off.
- That also means you supported our extended Romeoville family of first-responders with those candy donations to help keep their energy and spirits up.
- You’ve kept us busy enough that we are able to bring a new doctor into the practice! We are thrilled to add Dr. Saba Sheikh DDS to our family. We’ll be introducing her to you very soon on our website and via email.
- We love serving and being part of the Romeoville community.
- Our Romeoville family wouldn’t be complete without YOU!
Getting to Know the Romeoville Family
We see our patients as family, and we hope you feel like family when you’re here. We may spend most of the time talking about your teeth, but it’s the whole person – and whole family – that we care about.
Dr. Nina Arora explains, “It’s always fun to work with generations of families. Our practice has several families that we see everyone from the grandchildren to the grandparents and we have a great time with all of them.”
That’s why we thought you might like to learn more about our whole Romeoville family. You can start by reading about Dr. Umang Patel and Dr. Nina Arora here. We’ll be sharing Q&As with various members of the staff over the coming months.